Who Am I?

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
When I started this blog, I was living in Houston. Now my family and I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. My blog is to serve many purposes. One to tell everyone what is going on with us in the way only I can tell. Another is for me to vent out my feelings. In other words, this is just my humble view of my world.

July 22, 2010

Where to start?

I have tried to start this blog several times since I created it in January to no avail. It seems I would begin and then get sidetracked by kids, husband or my lack of confidence. Today I decided to give up my fears and go for it.

My family and I are preparing our next adventure. We are moving to Malaysia! Yep, David has been given an amazing opportunity and we are going for it. To say I am not scared would be a lie. I am ultimately terrified of this major change in my life. Uprooting my kids, myself, and adding stress to my marriage is not the most fun. However, if I have learned anything over the past year and a half, it is this...the easy stuff doesn't get you far and you have to give up the control you think you have. God is the one in control! My faith has grown exponentially and because of that, I have peace that this move will be a wonderful experience that will be used to honor God and strengthen our family.

I hope this blog is entertaining and maybe makes you stop and think about your life. We are all on a journey...we just don't all take the same paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment