Who Am I?

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
When I started this blog, I was living in Houston. Now my family and I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. My blog is to serve many purposes. One to tell everyone what is going on with us in the way only I can tell. Another is for me to vent out my feelings. In other words, this is just my humble view of my world.

August 31, 2010

Best Laundry Day EVER!!

I did laundry on Monday. It was such a hard job. For 20 minutes, I sat on the floor and sorted our clothes. I made three piles…one for David, me and the kids. Then I took out the paper and a bag for each pile and I listed out each article. Finally I called housekeeping and asked them to pick up the bags. Later that night there was a knock on my door and my laundry magically appeared clean, folded/hung and sorted into each person’s piles. This may be my biggest fantasy come true! I should not be getting used to this, but man this is awesome! This probably saved me three to four hours of time. My next wish is to have this type service readily available in my everyday life. Can you imagine the time you would have to play with the kids or actually have time for your own hobbies?

No comments:

Post a Comment